Deposit & Cancellation Policies
- One night's deposit on a credit card or by check confirms your reservation.
- Confirmations will be mailed or e-mailed within 2 days of booking.
- A 30 day cancellation period applies for Fall Foliage and the Winter Holidays.
A 15 day cancellation period applies at all other times of year.
- If you cancel 15 days (30 days for Fall Foliage and the Holidays) or more in advance of your reservation, your deposit will be refunded less a $25 administrative charge.
- If you cancel less than 15 days (30 days for Fall Foliage and the Holidays) in advance, your deposit, less the $25 fee, is returned only if the room reserved has been rebooked.
Smoking, in accordance with state law, is not permitted inside the inn, but is allowed on the decks.
Candles are not permitted in the inn, by order of the fire marshal. We have battery powered candles for so you can safely add a little ambiance.
Sorry, we cannot accommodate children under 8 years old.
Cots are not available and extra people are not permitted above the room occupancy listed.
Pets are not allowed (ADA service animals excepted), but there are several kennels nearby
The entire inn may be rented for special occasions.
A full house rental also removes the age restriction for children.